One of the destinations I have been longing to visit for many many years, and I can´t believe it. I am here!! You are truly beautiful.
I have not been here for that long, actually less than 24hours so may I remind you some of this might change. But I would like to start making posts about the first impressions I got of the country without being here for too long. I thought that might fun to see what kind of impressions I get once I get to a place, and see if any of you feel the same, or even if some of them change.
- The families are very good at getting together and hang out
- They love BBQ and hanging out with friend
- They all surf, and they learn from a very early age. Is there actually someone that was born in Australia that never tried?
- They all seem so happy! It´s all smile and laughter.
- The sunsets are AMAZING! How beautiful isn´t is to see the sky reflecting the water? Truly heaven.
- I do not think I am capable of learning this way of speaking English, or even understand. I am definitely struggling if they speak fast.
- The food portions are the smallest I have ever seen. I ordered a salat and I have never seen a salad that small. No wonder people are tiny down under! I know I´ll probably loose some weight too.
Have you ever been to Australia? 🌴🐬🐠🐙✨